Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson takes you behind the scenes and teaches you the steps behind the magic.
Decorating your Christmas tree is a layering process that has an impact on how your tree looks when finished.
1. Put up the tree and fluff the branches (if artificial:-)
2. Light the tree
3 and 4. add twig type or icy branch garlands
5. Add the balls and ornaments starting from the inside out.
6. Add strings of jeweled garland and ribbons/bows.
7. Add the ice cycles to the tips of branches
8. Top the tree with something special like an angel, bows and artificial flowers and branches or in my case a large snow flake.