Decorating your staircase banister is a beautiful way of bringing Christmas to additional parts of your home ensuring the attention goes beyond the Christmas Tree.
- Attach the Garland to your railing forming swags and fluff the branches
- Light the Garland starting from the middle out.
- Add twig type or icy branch garlands
- Add the balls and ornaments.
- Establish a focal point at the base of the stair for added attention and detail.
- Add ribbons and bows.
- Add the icicles to the tips of branches
- Hide extension cords as best you can (use a cord that is the closet colour to your wall colour.) Or have electrical outlets added at the tops of each landing
The next video is a Christmas project showing you how to make a Paper Wreath.
You could add holly or other evergreen foliage from your garden to make the centrepiece. If you really don’t want to use a book you could use wrapping paper instead.